Perverse sheaves seminar
Thursdays 2-5 pm, BA 6183
Organizers: Joel Kamnitzer
and Ivan Losev.
Main reference: We use a draft of a textbook by Pramod Achar.
As the book is still in draft form, we will not post it here. Please contact the organizers if you want the link to the book. Other
useful references are listed below.
- September 20,
Stefan Dawydiak: Sheaf theory I, notes
- September 27, Stefan Dawydiak and Yuguang (Roger) Bai: Sheaf theory II, Roger's notes.
- October 4, Roger Bai: Sheaf theory III, notes from both of Roger's talks.
- October 11, Balazs Elek: Constructible sheaves I.
- October 18, Balazs Elek: Constructible sheaves II, notes from all of Balazs' talks.
- October 25, Balazs Elek and Hyungseop Kim: Constructible sheaves III.
- November 1, Hyungseop Kim, Constructible sheaves IV.
Notes from all of Hyungseop's talks.
- November 8, Kathlyn Dykes, Perverse sheaves I.
- November 15, Kathlyn Dykes, Perverse sheaves II, notes from all of Kathlyn's talks.
- November 22, Kathlyn Dykes and Yehao Zhou, Perverse sheaves III.
- November 29, Yehao Zhou, Perverse sheaves IV, Yehao's notes on affine and smooth morphisms and semismall morphisms.
- December 6, Kostya Tolmachov, Perverse sheaves V, notes.
Some useful references:
An intro text on perverse sheaves by Geordie Williamson.
Intersection homology II
by Goresky and MacPherson.
Les faisceaux pervers n'etant ni des faisceaux, ni pervers, la terminologie requiert une explication.